Reference project » Box office solution
For the tourist ticket sales in the Kulturpalast Dresden/Germany, we worked on a payment / cash register solution. The task was to expand the existing cash register software to include dual-monitor operation to provide customers with better information on seat selection, reservation data, etc. Appropriate drivers and software were programmed to control the system.
- Control of special multi-monitor graphics hardware
- Stable continuous operation, connection to existing POS software
- Simple and intuitive operating concept in compliance with workplace ergonomical requirements
- Staff training and documentation for operation
Reference project » Control of an industrial scale with associated measurement data
A database system was developed for a Swiss/German paper mill that is linked to an industrial paper scale for paper rolls weighing several tons. The software controls the measuring unit of the paper scale. All paper rolls produced are weighed, with each measurement documented and stored in a database.
The system prints labels with a barcode containing all logistical and product information. The system offers simple functions for quality assurance, e.g. damaged and unusable rolls can be marked. All rolls and measurements can be traced at any time using an integrated search function.
Special attention was placed on ease of use and stability, as the system runs around the clock in three-shift schedule operation. At the customer's request, a Windows and Microsoft Office™ based application was also created.
- Gathering of measurement data from the industrial scale via an interface
- Storage of the data in the form of a Microsoft Office™ database
- Simple and robust user interface with quality assurance functions
- Label printer interfacing and control
- Archiv for collected data with search functionality
Reference project » Hard- and software for open-plan discotheque
Equipping an open-plan discotheque - this project combines gastronomic billing, cashless payment with transponder chip cards and an electronic system for entertainment and messaging. The project is based on contactless RFID transponder cards, which are used for all of the customer's payment transactions. All transactions are processed via the card and managed centrally. When the guest leaves the location, the corresponding amount is totaled and settled.
The hardware and software components were successfully used in a large discotheque in Brandenburg/Germany. At peak times, more than 10,000 guests per evening could be handled.